In order to protect your account from unauthorized access, we offer additional line of defense via 2-factor authentication. Follow the steps below to enable 2FA on your Einstein account.
Note: you will need both a mobile device/tablet and a computer/laptop in order to complete this process with ease.
1. After you have logged in, click on your email at the top right of the page and select Accounts
2. Select "2FA", scan the QR code with the app of your choice and enter in the one time code that pops up into the field at the bottom and Save.
Removing 2FA Yourself
Just click remove and you are good to go!
Unable to login and need to disable your 2FA?
If you are unable to log in, and would like to disable 2FA on your account, please follow these steps:
- Prepare an email addressed to email@example.com or call 1-877-787-6885
- In the subject line please state "Disable 2fa".
- Attach selfie that includes: a written note saying "I request 2FA to be disabled for my account" with the current date, signed, and holding your photo ID.
Here is an example on how your picture should look: