Every so often, a problem that you are encountering is unique to you. In order for us to be able to replicate and solve the issue, we require a console log from your browser.
To download the Google Chrome browser console file, follow these steps:
- Open the page you're facing troubles with using Google Chrome browser.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+i to bring up the developer tool sidebar. Option+command+i for Macs
- Click on the "Console" tab to bring up the Console.
- Go through the process of recreating the problem that you are encountering. As you move through the steps, the Console should begin to fill up with entries of the steps taken.
Note: not all steps will create an entry in the Console.
- Once we have finished replicating the problem, make a screenshot of the entire window.
6.Send the saved file to our support team.